Anyone know of a "good" inspection station?

Last summer, I installed headers and an ORY and deleted AIR, EGR and Cats. Of course I was too cheap to buy HP Tuners, LS1edit or something to turn error reporting off with. Anyone know of a “good” garage out by the airport or by county airport that might be able the “help” me. :wink: Please PM me… I’ll probably just end up buying HP Tuners. I’d be happier if I could avoid having to shell out $500 bucks though.

talk to sam on here lsxperformance. i think that he can do it for alot cheaper… if not i know QUIK can do so also. mine is deleted and as long as it has no code none of the shops really bother. maybe some of the big placees like firestone might not pass it without cats. but most places are cool as long as there are no codes. dont know of many places (actually non)that will pas with a check engine light on.

Yeah, I usually take my cars to a nearby Midas. My WRX had no cats and I passed the OBD test with no problem after I got rid of the codes…even though it was blatantly obvious I had no cats with the smell and sound of it. So Sam and QUIK have the tools to tune with or do they run shops that do inspections? Thanks for the info.

amswell does tuning also

WTF :reloading

pm Brian(pewter) on here he runs JJ’s Automotive, he can take care of u
Sam(lsxperformance) works at his shop

Muchas Gracias!:smiley:

Welp, I went ahead and bought a used EFILive setup at a decent price. Should have no problem passing emissions now. :slight_smile: My dash looks strange now that the SES light is gone.

If anyone else has a '97/'98 Y-Body or '98 F-Body and needs some codes tuned out let me know. EFILive supports unlimited tuning of these PCM’s. I’m still learning to use the program for actual tuning though so don’t ask me to tune your car or I might blow your shit up inadvertently!:hitit: