anyone know of apartemnts for rent?

anywhere in between youngwood/mt.pleasant area to belle vernon. so that means rte 51 is game too.

i know shaler punk’s dad has apartments for rent, not sure where they are though. Check the local paper.

They’ve got some new dorms opening up here at CalU next semester! :bigthumb::smiley:

does it have to be in that area for a reason :dunno:

Just a question. I know there are a lot of cheep places in the area of monroeville, pitcarin, North versales, wilmerding area but thats far from your area thats why I asked…

Some of the area are pretty quiet too no problems. Me and jenn lived in Pitcarin up on the hill and we had no problems at all in two years before we bought our house last year…

yeah, i work in this area.

yeah I figured there was some reason, just trying to give options :slight_smile:

if i ever get in my house,the apt above the garage will be up to rent!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
anywhere in between youngwood/mt.pleasant area to belle vernon. so that means rte 51 is game too.
find a cheap apartment down cal or around pitt greensburg.

housing in college areas are decently cheap

Originally posted by BlkP42E
find a cheap apartment down cal or around pitt greensburg.

housing in college areas are decently cheap

Just as long as you dont have Ruffalo has a land lord… his houses are litteraly falling apart… and he charges a fucking mint for them.

Theres some townhouses opening up in Elizabeth cabby, but i heard their hella expensive… upside is they have a 2 car garage…