Anyone know where to get cheap sheds?

looking for a cheap shed like a 10x12 barn style possilby? anyone know where i can get one cheap?

I think 84 lumber sells kits / packages.

HD, Lowes, Sam’s Club, etc.

Still really happy with the plastic one I put up in 2009.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?69527-Disposing-of-a-shed-Amherst-Post-44-new-shed&p=1361626&viewfull=1#post1361626

There are cheaper ones, but I haven’t touched this thing since 2009 other than pressure washing some bird shit off it and it still looks new.

Are you handy at all? I put up a 10x12 in a weekend. You could do it yourself for about $300-$400 without siding or floor. I added a concrete floor ($250) and vinyl siding ($500) and a window ($70)

sheds at my place are homemade jobbers with t111 plywood for the walls. single shed style roof with asphalt shingles. 4x4 posts with pier foundation and plywood floor. bargain outlet vinyl window in the one. used the same t111 for the doors but framed them out with leftover studs ripped down with some basic hinges like a small barn door. can’t get much cheaper and still better quality then what they sell at the big box stores.

Yeah I saw the plastic one but it has to be wood.
No im not the crazy handyman but I can do some stuff, I think building one is out of my jurisdiction lol. But hell that 300-400 dollar one sounds awesome lol

• Updated - - -

95 dime how much?

x2

how much?

Sounds like he did the same as me but with a plywood floor…build yourself.

You should host a nyspeed not Amish barn raising party…

DiscrAmishination

I was just talking to my dad about this, good info fellas

next thing we know they’ll riot…

Then burn all the sheds down…

lmao! just i work 60-70 hours a week and just been too lazy to build or do anything extra. maintaing the house and cleaning up after the girlfriend is enough… lol

For a while Harbor Freight was selling metal shed kits…definition of cheap.

BUMP. I’d like a tiny shed, enough for a weed whacker, snowblower and lawn mower, thinking 8X10 or even like 6X8. Anyone who has these plastic sheds that go together easy enough, do you have foundations for them??? I’m thinking at most I’d dig out the ground, put in pavers and sand and a tarp for water. Any info is helpful, thanks.