WTB a shed

Looking for a 10x12 or bigger shed. I’m not super picky and I’ll pay to have it professionally moved if the price is right.

Let me know if you have one or if you know someone who has one for sale

Thanks.

wood? metal? tent shed?

check out a pallet shed. you could make a nice wood shed for free with some time and tools

http://summerville-novascotia.com/PalletWoodShed/TonyUtterbackShed-1.jpg

Grossmans bargin outlet

Or not, especially because I would love for you to find that many pallets, in perfect condition for free…and maybe you didn’t see the concrete foundation in the pick, also not free and of course the screws that hold it together.

Your “ideas” that you post are 99% of the time a waste and useless.

Now back to the actual thread. What is your budget? Most home improvement stores sell kits that are relatively cheap, or you can just design your own and build it from scratch, I built mine last year, it all comes down to your time and budget.

lol @ pitman…

this dudes fucking wild…

His way of thinking is beyond insane.

Classic Sheds. Theyre sturdy and have a warranty. Better than any crap youre gonna find at a lumber store.

Is that what you rape your goats in?

Are you looking to live in it?

Bahahahahaaa. You guys are nuts. I’m not looking to live in it. I’m seeing 10x12’s at lowes and Home Depot that are around $800 (if input it together myself).

The same style Amish built shed (much better built) is around $3k.

I don’t want to spend $800 on a shitbox from lowes and have it fall apart but at the same time I’m having a hard time coming up with $3k just for a shed. That’s s&h I was hoping to pick up some kind of used one that’s in good condition for a fair deal.

Those kit sheds will rot in just a few year’s time because they’re made out of particle board.

While $3k might be hard to justify at first consider it an investment of sorts. It will outlast easily a few of those kit sheds. The sheds from Classic Sheds and other similar places have superior build quality, built like a house.

There is also a fairly long warranty on the sheds, including the windows and vinyl siding.

Curtis lumber has shed kits as well for great prices I think they even have pole barn kits

I think classic shed offers a 25 year warranty iirc. Not a bad deal, but I’m with you on coughing up that much money for something to garage my mower.

Ask your local high school. I went to scotia HS and every semester in some woodworking class (i forget which one) we would build a shed for someone in the town, they would just pay for the materials. They were very well built sheds too, the teacher overlooked everything and usually only the kids who actually had any abilities did the work. Your local highschool may do this as well

It’s like slave labor… fucking genius.

Just call the class “Life lessons and hard work”

Would probably do mroe good than anything kids are getting taught now anyways.

I got my shed from Curtis Lumber. It’s a 10x12, good materials, and lots of room inside. I have my riding mower, push mower, trailer for the M3, patio dining set, and a bunch of other shit in it. I think it was $1,300 or so for the kit, delivered. My buddy I had put it together said some of the instructions were unclear, and some things needed to be cut differently, but overall it’s good stuff.

QFT

Dude, after working within a school district for the past 8 months, witnessing kids from Grade school all the way to high school on a daily basis, I can most certainly tell you a massive generational kick to the ass needs to happen

I take it this is a fairly new shed that has not stood the test of a few years time.

The shed I had experience with came as a kit from 84 Lumber and it needed replacing in less than 10 years due to rotting. All of the trim wood got soft rather quickly and the lower parts of the side panels began rotting as well. The shed was placed in the center of a large concrete slab so it wasn’t moisture from the lawn causing it to rot.

I was at BJ’s tonight and they had ones for $999 installed… might be worth checking out? A 14 month membership is only $50 if you don’t have one.

Shen builds full trailers. To many damn trailer parks in Clifton Park.