moving a shed

anyone know an easy way to move a shed? It is an 8’x8’ wooden shed and has to mave about 20’ to the back of my yard.

any volunteers to come over, pick it up and move it??? It can’t weigh too much, a few people on each side should be able to pick it up, right?

:kekegay:

where you live?

my neighbors moved theirs a few years back. took about 6 guys and it was about the same size as yours. (looks like a little barn type shed)

:doh: have the truck pull it :bowrofl:

yep, sounds the same as mine. cool, i’m glad it only took 6 people, I was thinking a few more than that. So i got me, my wife, my 2.5 year old and my 1 year old - that leaves me with 2 open spots if anyone wants to help. :smiley:

its gonna cost ya <insert beer here>!

I would, but I can’t drive through my neighbor’s yard. trust me, I tried every way possible to do it with my truck instead of manual labor.

my uncle moved his with a john deer tractor

i have :beer: :slight_smile:

lift up,lay two or three poles under it & roll it along,rotate poles as they come out the other side!!!i move them all the time with the tilt bed!!!

x2

brain > brawn

thats Brian>barn!!! :tounge:

Cut it apart with a recip saw and then use model airplane glue to re-assemble

:smiley:

that sounds like a good idea. I have 4 metal posts I can use. I never thought of that.
Old dudes have good ideas. :bigthumb:

I have Gorilla glue - i’m going home after work ang getting out the sawzall :scared:

Duct Tape looks better

:bowrofl:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

And it will help deflect the sun;s rays and help keep the inside cool :smiley:

uhhh deflect the wind only :shaggy:

not if you use a semi reflective side… :smiley:

This isn’t 200MPH tape :finger: