Anyone know who the owner is of a local Ferrari F430 Spider?

Me and my buddy just got back from a ride on our bikes (Well, I had my Kawi 300) and we ended up cruising around with a red Ferrari F430 Spider. Man that car was clean! Not a single swirl mark!

I just exchanged brief chat with him at a few lights, and couldn’t really hear where he was heading but I needed gas so we parted ways.

Just wondering if anyone knows the guy? He seemed very cool, down to earth! Kept ripping on it, sounded so hot.

I know theres usually a few up in Saratoga but I haven’t seen one around here lately. There was always one up at Saratoga National Golf Course in nice weather when Id go there for my previous job.

Yeah I never see them around here. He pulled out from the gas station across the street from Hannaford on Rt 20 and we road out towards Amsterdam on 146, then came up 158 to Curry Rd where I had to get gas. I was hoping he’d pull in quick and chat more, but it sounded like he said he was off to meet his friend or something.

He told me he wouldn’t be able to keep up with our bikes, just made it that much funnier that I was on my 300cc. :rofl:

I don’t really ever go to car shows or anywhere to actually see an exotic up close, so, to hear the exhaust of one actually on the road and be up close … well, made my day.

The guy who owns a local Verizon some shit (something to do with land lines irc not some cell phone store jamoke) lives in Amsterdam about 30 seconds from my parents house and has one. He also has a platinum edition f150. Guy is apparently a very nice dude although I haven’t spoke to him yet. He drives it around Amsterdam all the time and a few people know him I know. Looking at his house you would never expect a car like that sitting in the garage.

Do you know anything about the car? If it had polished 360 Challenge Stradale wheels, he is a good friend of mine, name is Geoff. Lives in Clifton Park, great guy, loves cars. Has an SL55 AMG and a new Audi S7 as well.

Somewhat OT, I was at The Point in the fall and there was a white 458 parked in the rear. License plate was something dental or medical related. Great looking car :tup:

lol sounds like that guy’s got his priorities right!

No, didn’t really see the wheels - I think they looked like stock F430 wheels but don’t hold me to it.

I believe he bought the car from “Wide World”, due to his license plate frame saying “WIDE WORLD” along the bottom of it. ( http://www.wideworldferrarimaserati.com/ )

next time I see it at the golf course in Amsterdam ill look at the plate frame.

Cool. Yeah, wasn’t him but he’s got a great sense of humor and has a passion for cars.

Don’t want to say names but 99% sure it’s the owner of a company on carman rd. It’s been at his daughters house in the development next to mine a few times each summer. Def is clean, whoever owns it next is going to be happy.

I used to valet one at saratoga national a few years back, guy was real cool, again I wont say names on here but he was down to earth. He even let us take it for a rip to drive him home on more than one occasion, he lives in saratoga. Car sounds real good opened up.

Did he know you were driving the car?

he was in the passenger seat…

You drove from Saratoga National to the guys house? On the clock? How’d you get back to work?

Not doubting you, I just never heard of an exotic car owner tossing the keys to a valet and saying “take me home.”

He’s done it more than once, he would come in around 930 or so, have a bunch of drinks and leave at midnight or so. I had another valet follow me back to the guys house >5 miles away. He would throw us a $50 too

That is awesome.

the guy by the golf course in amsterdam has a custom plate on the ferrari . At least last year he did .

How about the guy who kept hooking up with all the new girls! Then the one chick totaled his car haha! Good times!