Anyone know who trashed their 240SX in Nisku?

http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65841

Curious if it was anyone from here…

• Mike

hey mike i cant view it

they deleted it

Yeah it got deleted, probably because of the details. I guess some dude in a really heavily modded 240 (don’t know what body style) drifted around a corner, caught huge air, and crashed with a passenger. Says it might have been fatal, both guys were in rough shape.

And just to be clear… I have NO IDEA if any of this is true. I’m just posting what the other guy claimed his friend saw.

parently its in the nisku impound

can we take parts off of it yet?

the fab bay guy at my work saw the accident happen. told me about it when i got to work

Apparently STARS came to air lift them. Hit a concrete block going like 100. Sent both guys flying out of the car…might be from Beaumont and I don’t think they were the only ones out there drifting.
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6782/73769395rx2.jpg

Theres drifting almost every second thursday at Castrol. Keep it legal boys shit like this shouldn’t happen.

Any details on the taillights if there kouki, The rims almost ring a bell

well if anyone finds out more information plz share. i am curious to know how the driver and passenger are

on 780 they are saying 2 died.

bad news, it was my friend from beaumont. john. he’s alrite as i hear, he is at the u of a with lot of broken bones and in surgery. so i wish him the best and guys plz dont ask for car parts. thx i’ll keep u guys updated.

damn …sorry to hear…hope they dont make any laws banning mod cars here

yes he’s been to dsport in calgary and the practices here in edmonton

and there was no passenger

Thanks for clearing up some of the details. Hope he is ok!

Are you sure there was only 1 person involved? I just heard it was a guy and someone else. The car had a roll cage which was busted. Apparently there were other cars as well which took off.

thats wut the guys brother said.

poor guy … I hope he comes out ok though

he flew out of the car? damn… my guess is the harnesses were fastened to the roll cage…