ANYONE KNOWS A SHOP WHO CAN REBUILD 240's for cheap?!

Can someone please suggest a shop that can do this rebuild (gaskets, seals, rings) on my stock 1993 motor… if anyone has had theres rebuilt and would remember what shop and how much apporox that would be great!

I really cant sell my 240 - i love it to death - trying to keep it strong

my shop just opened, we can do it as cheap as anyone.

PM me

Why rebuild, buy JDM

labour would be similair to swapping, might as well get power out of the deal.

might cost around an extra $1000, but in the end you will have twice the power, twice the resale & twice the dependability.

Rebuilds are never as good as low mileage due to one simple fact…tolerances, the moment they are changed, the motor isntantly loses some of its go & loses its reliability. Why you think most places only warranty for 6 months or 20,000 kms? If you get a good place they will warranty for 1 year or 50,000kms. JDM will have around 80k on motor and you can juice another 200 easy on an SR.

I can hook you up with everything you need, and I can do it a fair price. But don’t be fooled, im not the cheapest guy around, but I am the best.
If I get under your hood your car will look & feel factory when you get it back, and I guarantee it.

chris (canadiandrifter240sx) can do it.

he did all my SR stuff, dissassembly and rebuild and he will beat any price anywhere.

he’s done more KA’s than i cant count. at least 9 in his own car.

yes, we can do it (canadiandrifter240sx and myself). But your best bet is to buy a used engine and we can put it in for you for a very good price, we are very experienced and have done about 6-7 ka swaps this year alone for people. we can also arrange an sr20 swap if you are interested.

pm me and i will talk it over with chris.

your looking at a 2 day 1 night downtime if you buy a used engine.

chris is in the process of building a very high hp potential ka turbo for a customer/ friend.