Anyone looking for a luxury beast?

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php/product/4037/cat/23/page/1

Pretty much every performance upgrade
Low 12’s
120 trap
and very comfortable while doing it

-Ground control coilovers

…really?

Whats wrong with Ground Control coilovers?

I don’t know if they’ve gotten better over the years or something, but last i knew they were garbage ebay slip-on shit…

yeah i also love the 18x8 track wheels for the 570bhp car

I’m curious how the ground control coilovers work with the eibach springs and FG2 sport shocks though… sounds like an interesting setup.

-Ground control coilovers
-Eibach springs
-FG2 sport shocks

I think they were always on the expensive side. Made by eibach right? I always thought they were one of the best you could buy without going with a true full coilover setup

With the right springs like Hypercoil they were decent for the $$ invested.

IDK.

slipons seem like a copout. especially on a new 50K car…

The 6 bolt set up really limits the options for rims. I thought the stock rims are 8.5 but I could be wrong.

The FG2 shocks are 1,200 bucks and a couple hundred more for the Eibach springs.
Not sure on Ground control coilovers but a lot of the guys on the forum upgrade to them.

wow…31K for that is not bad at all!

you do know ground control makes full coilovers too right? they paired up with koni

The ground control setup are a great option if you don’t want to spend the money on a true coilover. At least for an f body setup they can be had for only about $100-$150 more than a set of lowering springs. Plus you get to pair them with the strut/shock of your choice.