Anyone looking to spend $38k?

http://mwr34.com/

Looks cool but I’d wait 4 more years and buy a real one for half the price.

to much. looks good though.

I would rather sink 34 into a two that would blow that skyline outta the water.(but in the end its a 240 and not a skyline…i kno…i kno)

looks great, except the lock missing in the trunk lol

You really think they’ll be half the price? (Asking a legit question)

I think is pretty decent. Since the guy who owns the one Farmer built was selling his for $100,000! lol

*Edit… Didn’t notice they didn’t do the interior or anything. $38k… maybe it’s a bit much, lol

I remember seeing this thread on GTRC last year. Cool to see he got it finished.

I’d rather buy farmers…

When R34’s are legal here, You will be able to get them for less than 20g.

“NISMO LMGT4 Style Rims”. Does that mean Rotas?
http://www.rotawheels.com/wheels.asp?wheelid=31

Yup… it’s all about supply and demand. As ridiculous as we might think that some dude is asking $100,000 for Farmer’s (which is a real R34), think about how many real R34 GTRs there are here in Ontario?

If anything, there might be a bunch in Vancouver but they are probably not for sale.

As soon as they become available here, they will probably be $20,000 or less…depending on how much the dealers want to mark it up.

^^^Hes right…but anyways you would think for all that money it would be LHD atleast…boooo

Agree! If it was LHD, I’m sure a lot more people would consider buying that.

I’d rather have RHD so some dumb fan boys would think its real. Anyway RHD gets all the ladies, everyone knows that.

" OMG, he sits on the other side, lets suck his dick then fuck’em"

Its true.

^LOL

False.

wouldn’t pay that much for a fake r34 in my opinion.

Does anyone else noticed that the front wheels aren’t even centered…

Mark it is true man :slight_smile:

those sideskirts are fucking ugly

yeah i noticed that too…i’m assuming the dude can afford an alignment so his caster wouldn’t be off.

i think it’s just the fact that the r34’s a bit longer than the r32 so the wheel arch on the r34 fender probably sits up front a bit more than r32. looks awkward though…