farmers r34?

youre selling it?

Oh man :(, farmer explain!!

Old…

“Oh man , farmer explain!!”

he wants 100grand for that thing, and you need an explanation?

peace

for real iv’e seen it on ebay and autotrader for awhile but that old shit is getting…OLD

i dont see how this is old considering how farmer just updated that forsale thread this week with new pics.

It was on redflagdeals on Aug 25th, 09… So it’s old enough…
The selling of this car is nothing new.

And to add to that.
To my knowledge it’s not Farmers car anyways.
No one here can afford it. And if they can I wonder why they are on a 240sx site… (you must really love these pieces of crap)
Who cares if the owner is selling it?

Threads like these are so dumb…

“Hey dude, you;re selling your car?”
“yeah man”
wow awesome thread…

Just PM Farmer if you’re concerned or care that the Skyline he participated in building is being sold.

50gs now

lol

The door seams have R32 written all over it. That was the one major imperfection on this car. Not cool how this dude is acting like this car is a legit V-Spec II R34. Scum move, it’s disgusting. I think I will call him for lulz. I want to know how the car made it through customs if it was an “R34”. And how he registered it.

:blah:
un-legit or not.

Wheres your fucking r34 dickhead?

it’s not that difficult… With some ingenuity you could make a civic pass customs as an R32. It’s all about how focused you are and of course how much $ you have.

You are…a retard.

If I had 50 grand, this car would be in my driveway right now. Its a legendary machine. If you can register and insure it as a kit car, its legit.

Are you kidding me? And, well everyone else here???

If I had 50 grand, I would have a car that is superior in every way except for its ability to impress fanboys.

I’m guessing you don’t know the history, work, money or effort that it took him to get the car here.

Unless I have mistaken the car. And even I I have, it is not worth driving a grey market car at all. Sorry, it is fraud to get a car under 15 years to b street legal and can be crushed. I will gladly wait and pay
less when the time is right.

I thought this was the R32 converted to R34. That car on the door area under coder inspection didn’t quite match to thenrest of the body. Disregard my comments if this was the wrong car, I can’t see everything on my phone so I took a guess on it.

You failed on that one…

Tough talk, douchebag. Tell Farmer to his face that its disgusting! Hahahahaha. 79 posts and you still haven’t figured out that farmer insults are a no-no?

The car is sick. I would happily drive it if he wanted to give it to me. Its worth every penny of whatever he asks, considering how much work that car was.

And god damn. 19in TE’s. Yummi!