Anyone musically inclined?

Im 17 and have been drumming for about 10 years. I was wondering if anyone else plays an instrument or if any of you have a band I could check out.

Let me know whats up!

fast04gt plays the skin flute. for as long as i can remember too. i assume he’s pretty good at it.

Here mine. http://www.myspace.com/lostinsolace

Don’t pay attention to the vox on the first song though cause they suckkkk and need redone lol.

I haven’t been messing with this too much anymore since myself and acouple buddies just formed up a technical death metal band again. Most of my time lately has been figuring out these rediculous riffs the bass player wrote and trying to get up to his speed hah.

fast04gt plays the skin flute. for as long as i can remember too. i assume he’s pretty good at it.

Hahaha.

I dig lost in solace. Great work on all of it. It takes a lot of talent to do everything yourself. Keep it up.

Been in and out of drumming for the better part of 15 years.

I can fart the first part of “I’ve been working on the railroad” in the shower.

I’ve been playing drums on/off for about 12 years and guitar for about 7 years. Right now I’ve just been doing some solo recordings but in the future looking to get back into some sort of project.

I’ve been playing drums on/off for about 12 years and guitar for about 7 years. Right now I’ve just been doing some solo recordings but in the future looking to get back into some sort of project.

What kit do you play?

Currently I have a 8pc Mapex M Birch kit, I’m looking to get rid of it sometime soon to downgrade the size to like a 4 or 5 piece DW kit.

lol, downgrade them boobies son! :stick:

Nice. I have a 4 pc sound percussions. I love playing small kits :slight_smile:

I vouch for Dom and Sonny on drums. Although I wonder if Sonny has even picked up sticks since high school. Dom could’ve been off-the-hook if he kept up.

I’m semi-musically-inclined, since I was… ummm… a music teacher in a former life (how I know sonny and Dom).

Love all kinds of music. Even though this isn’t what I’d listen to, here is something I just remixed, remastered, and reorchestrated. It was the music for an Audi commercial that I wanted to use for a movie on the progress of my car from stock. But it was only 58 seconds long. I need two minutes +. So I toally re-did the tune and added more layers of instrumentation and a percussion track or three.

Clicky

Don’t hate! :asshole

LOL

Lack of motivation i guess lol. I still play sparingly, before i became a coorperate tool I messed around in a few bands for a few years. Was fun, but i decided to put my schooling to use.

Still looking for a side project to toy around in on weekends tho.

i’ve been playing the guitar on and off for 15 years i am in no way what i would call good at it but it passes the time

i hear canut rips it up on the 808 machine :smiley:

I played the Yamaha recorder in grade school, sang Sinatra in high school and mixed vinyl in college. Sometimes when I’m really drunk I think I can play the drums or guitar, depending on what kind of night it is. I suck at guitar hero and am backup singer for 2toneishot’s R. Kelly ballads. I consider myself well versed and musically inclined.

Took piano lessons for 6 years in grade school. Played guitar on and off for 23 years. I often listen to the individual instruments in a song which my wife finds weird. But I’m not sure if I’m actually musically inclined (definitely not gifted) as much as I’m just interested.

Nice. Favorite genre’s of music and favorite bands?

Just trying to find some good new music to listen to.

Have you ever been laid? I would look into getting a different hobby