Any Musicians here?

<— Guitar for 9 years now. I miss gig’n so bad. :sadwavey:

i play some guitar…im not very good but i love music. i dont know too much about playin, i just play from tabs. i have a BC Rich Warlock Platinum series…its pretty nice…obviously i like old-school metal…lol.

i play the flute :ugh2:

skin flute??? :jerkit:

hahahahaha

play guitar for about 5 years but i’m not creative i’m sytematic i call it…i can’t come up with my own stuff but i can play what someone shows me

been playing drums foir about a year played guitar for about ten if you want to start something let me know i live in latrobe and drums are hard to haul but i would be down to play any time

would like to learn the bass guitar, play a little piano and some drums.

i have a flute in my paints,play it!

I’ve played piano since I was 5. Just got my keyboard back from my mom on Monday. I missed it.

Piano lessons for 6 years. Self taught guitar, started playing ~20 years ago (holy shit!). Kramer Focus 2000 & Marshall Microstack.

Played alto sax in elementary school… traded it off on a Lotus strat-copy that I played for a few years… Sold it, bought a metallic pearl white Danelectro Convertible Pro acoustic/electric that I shortsightedly sold to pay the rent. I fuck around with fruity-loops and some other music programs once in a while now, but that’s about it.

I put my guitar down for like 2 years… just sold everything for tuition and regreted it ever since. Now i just tinker and write stuff.

I’d be down to get together and jam anytime…once i learn me some more theory!

had: Ibanez Talman TC440, Dean RSE, Gibson Epiphone SG, Taylor 110, Taylor 814ce…now i rock the nasty yamaha 510 acoustic, ibanez SZ520QM and an Epiphone Les Paul Standard Baritone for the hard, deep kill your sister kinda sound.

piano for 11 years
guitar off and on for 2 years
and upright bass every once in a while

I sang, Backup for the spice girls.

up right huh… you should se my buddies band theey are sick for old school country jazz and blues www.706union.com i went to school with brian the bass player and the lead guitarist dave i work with brian now and they are great crazy triplets and suff

upright is the shit… There was a band daun south side had a fat black one all plugged in with pickups and stuff. I’d love to get into that.

do you remember the name of that band brian the upright guy from 706 was wondering

Bass going on four years…I can read G and F clef too.

its been 2 years now, i couldn’t tell you.