Anyone here a musician?

Just curious. I am a drummer myself, actually recently just got back into playing (I desperately need a good pair of cymbals and hi-hats… the ones I have now sound like tin.) I started when I was in 5th grade and kind of took a break during high school. It’s great stress relief, although they are loud as hell. I am actually headed to guitar center in a little bit to purchase a set of silencers so I can play and not piss off everyone in my house. :lmao

Even if anyone on here was a musician…they’re not gay ass drummers.

:fail

Calling drums/drummers gay is probably one of the most ignorant statements you can possibly make.

What type of music do you listen to then… gospel? :lol

orly

it was a joke bitchass.

I listen to Jazz.

werdd wasn’t sure if you were jokin or actually being serious :eek

Piano, guitar, bass, and cello when I can get my hands on one. Used to play constantly, not its just by myself for stress relief/relaxing.

i make beats in fruity loops and rap a bit does that count ? :stuck_out_tongue:

i USED to play drums way back in middle school then i broke my base drum and then just broke the whole set all together (i used to break ALL my shit lmao) so i stopped playing

Nope, doesn’t count

My friend Tom and I had a band called Homosexual Tendencies. I was lead guitar and singer… our only hit was “Hitler Was a Bad Man” performed at a Jewish girl’s party.

what jazz do you listen too

HA HA HA HA HA HA OH MY GOD :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

black Jazz

:rofl

righhhhhttt

ya same here used to make beats and throw down some tracks, some good shit, 518 boiz represent! :lol

I play a little guitar Mainly just fool around though nothin to crazy.

I play Guitar…

Im a Guitar Hero in a Rock Band!

let me hear some :slight_smile:

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bigmamorufast.gif

that smiley is gonna give someone a seizure for real

actually, i spin the vinyls.