anyone need gm fuel system o-rings?!??! (vent)

DAMNIT i had to spend 10 bux on these stupid things because “autozone doesn’t sell o-rings individually” so now i got like 20 of all the various sizes when i only needed 1!

not only that but advance didn’t know that gms used orings in their fuel systems. napa carries them in 2 packs for a buck and singles for like 90 cents but they’re not open on sundays.

i cna’t stand part stores anymore if it wasn’t for the fact they occasionally carry what i need i’d never go to either, autozone wouldnt let me test the lugnuts on my “tuner” wheels to see if they’d fit because i’d have to open the package, then when i said i wanted to make sure they fit in the wheel he asked me what year the car was he’d look it up, i said that’s not gonna tell you shit buddy…then he didn’t know what a 3" hoseclamp was and told us they dont’ make them that big…

i worked for napa for 2 years and i knew more about heavey trucks (next to nothing) than these guys know about cars…and the one guys been there 6 years

What did you need them for??

fuel pump, there’s 1 oring on it to seal between the pump and the pump assembly (they should be in your kit for your pump) then wen i got them they were a hair too small so i had to use two…