http://newjersey.craigslist.org/tls/3405439141.html

Only $85k!

that tool box is insane close to 20k just in the box

NASA command center.

FULL LINE OF STANDARD RENCHES UP TO 2"
FULL LINE OF METRIC RENCHES UP 29MM

lolwut

rench dat hoe

Getting rid of because they are an eyesaw. So they are not invisible?? Or are they an eyesore?? LOL

Has $100K in tools.

Can’t spell them.

No offense to the techs on this site, but that’s prolly why he has $100k in tools lol.

I’ll speak for Jon Waite and say “FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU” :lol :rofl

Fixed!

Just because the guy has some grammer issues doesn’t mean he isnt intelligent and good at what he does. I can say rather confidently that the guys posting about the spelling issues couldnt fix a major drivability issues on their daily. It takes all kinds to keep the world spinning try and remember that some times

You know I was joking man.

Sorry wasnt trying to make it one of those debates. Personally i think the asking price is high the only person who will buy everthing in one shot is a dealer.

for this huge amount of shit to sell at once, hed need to let it go for for a steal… id be willing to bet that you could drop that price in half and it still wouldnt sell…

someone copy his c list ad, and make a new one in a diff area, put the price at $40k firm and see if they get any interest… ive done this several times to see if something is a good deal lol.