Anyone need their calipers painted?

Heard this guy is good.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs256.snc1/10327_530610102927_198603251_31309970_5333534_n.jpg

:facepalm

yeah that looks pretty good. if he did some cleaning with simple green beforehand and applied a few more coats of clear afterwards it think it would have turned out better

haha, I did that on my last car but immediately changed the brake pads and rotors a week after, it came out looking amazing though. Duplicolor ceramic brake paint FTW!

I hope you aren’t serious.

But its a HEMI :number1

ROFL!

When did Travis get a truck?

Honestly there’s really not that much wrong with that. the paint on the friction surfaces will burn off with the first application of the brakes.

+1 Thats how most people that don’t disassemble the entire brake assembly do it - The only problem I see is the color…

and the fact that it probably wasnt properly prepped and will flake off in 2 months

At least hes smart enough not to use scissor jacks

I heard if you double the coats of paint it doubles the temperature durability.

somebody post that infamous red brakes on a dub photo from ages ago. its a great one!

Think he was smart enough to turn the rotor and paint the part under the caliper?

unlikely

thats funny shit lol

Dead serious, whats the big deal? Tape and mask off all the rubber lines, struts, mounting bolts and bleeders, wire brush and brake clean until clean then spray. Take it easy for the first few stops around the neighborhood, and replace pads/rotors.

Whats not to be serious about? Came out awesome.

" go fuck yourself"