Anyone on here fully pay for health care?

OMG-LOL

:roflpicard:

I think jeg just argued against me by saying we need the same thing i said we need.

wow i must be the only person who thinks universal heath care would work if it was started awhile ago.

The wait time wouldn’t be long if the government stepped when other country’s changed to a universal health care; for one reason alone… people wouldn’t need to wait till they were in that much dire need to get health care. when a small problem came up they would just go to the doctors and get checked out and be no big deal. not like here in our emergency rooms where people are dying in them because they have multiple problems and can not afford the health care. So they figure they would only pay one bill rather then paying a lot more for going to the E.R. mutiple times for a few hundred dollars a visit.

The main reason why Canada wait is so long is that poor Americans are flooding into the country with fake I.D’s so that they can feed off of their system for free, because they can not afford the bill that the same treatment in America would cost them.

But right now is too late to start anything like that as it would just cause the whole health care system to be over crowed with people that had problems for years that have been neglected and now need treatment because its free. And another reason it wouldn’t work is that the pharmaceutical companys are making billions of dollars a year and would all of a sudden see maybe half the money.