Anyone on here

have a Blue Lexus IS300 Turbo??

seen one today on rt 88 on my way home, seen it comin towards me and i guess he punched it about 4-5 cars in front of me, flew past at about 75mph…
turbo sounded like a damn GT60 :eek4dance

wonder if its the one with the lambo doors i seen the other day at Mcd’s parked. had a white intergra with lambo doors sitting together.

sounds nice…

Yea i saw that car at my work before (rohrich Lexus). Its very nice. :burnout:

He stopped into speednation one time and was going on and on about importing a bayside blue R34 V-Spec II. It was kinda funny to listen to him talking to Ancas about it.

well the car was sick as hell and beautiful

That kid was at the south park along time ago and i ran him.and well…won(stock). Then he went on and on a bot getting a turbo kit for it andi thought he was just talking out his ass,well i saw him the next year and he got it alright…he is going for the fastest IS300 in the country title. I beleive he runs 11,s now

thats tj… I went to school with him… blue with a cf hood. He has a complete 2jz motor + and A huge single turbo converstion… His car was always faster than mine :(… He runs 11s correct… I remember him telling me hes going for 10s by the end of this summer.

:eek:
I :love: IS300’s

werd. Its on my list of possible replacements for the maxipad come fall.

there way too overpriced for a Na sports car… but the potential is there.

how exactly does a GT60 turbo sound? also where can we get one of the said turbos since I can’t seem to find one anywhere?

There huge and they make a really expensive sound.

Gt60 is a real turbo

GT60 has a 141mm wheel :eek:

http://www.precisionturbo.net/turbochargers-display.php?company_id=101795&category_id=3023

good thing its not a sports car. Its a luxury/sport sedan.

closest thing toyota/lexus has to a sports car.

Actually the SC430 probably takes that cake. But your point is worthless. The closest thing Mack has to a sports car is a dump truck, but that doesnt make it a sports car. :hsugh:

sorry “potential”

i Know!
thing sounded like a damn jet passing me