What's Up Everyone

What’s up everyone, I’m Josh from Rayland, Ohio. Which is down near Wheeling, WV. Takes me around 40-50 mins to get to downtown Pittsburgh. I usally stick to heading out to Columbus, Ohio for meets/shows, but Ive been looking for something more local, and crews to hang out with. I drive a 2001 Lexus IS-300. See everyone around.

welcome:beer:

welcome dude…nice choice is car. now all you need is a turbo kit :eek4dance

nice fucking car… .welcome

nice car…welcome aboard

Welcome to the site. :slight_smile: Nice ride. A buddy of mine boosted his awhile back down in Charlotte, NC. It really hauls now. If you are on the IS300 forums youve probably seen it.

Stick around, post up and enjoy the ride.

isnt that the type car ppl drop in the supra motor?

welcome to the site

it basically comes with an n/a supra motor, the 2jz-ge

Thanks for all the welcomes.

Yes the IS-300 has the 2jz-de which is basically a broke down model of the TT used in the Supra. Compression is different, the 2jz-de also has VTT-i, and the kicker no twins. All parts are interchangable, and if you want you can do a straight swap from a Supra.Great base model to have because of this. Very fun motor even stock though, has great response and powerbands, and sounds very mean at wot.

See everyone around.

werd

For everyone who dont know. I was the one with the Manta Green Sunfire GT at the old QSAL meets, so I know a handful of you.

My Old Ride
http://tinypic.com/4qlpg

Nice Change To The Lexus!:d

Since the other thread was locked cough8.1cough

Are you firends with brad. The car looks familar but I;m having a hard time remeber meeting you.

Ya, I’m friends with Brad.

welcome :cool:

whats the gs 300 have or is it the gs330

GS-300 has the same Inline-6 3.0L motor used in the IS-300, where as with the GS-430 it uses a v8, which was also used in the prototype IS-430.

thanks gf said her dad owned a gs 300 and got rid of it right b4 i met her

nice car welcome

nice… welcome