When one 2JZ isn't enough... *New Daily*

I’m turning into a fanboi! Save me! :banghead

02 Lexus IS300.
More pics later. Car is solid, I love it.

http://api.cdmdata.com/ftproot/DealerFiles/9875/Photos/JTHBD192120056263-8.jpg

Nice Ryan!

Thanks, you will be installing a W505 in it at some point soon!!

Oh God… FML.

Definitely quite the upgrade from the Jetta. Nice car. How many miles are on it?

Nice ride dude! Shame it’s an auto but the sticks are hard to find! I was going to get one of these & Aristo swap it before i got my mustang. Sick cars for sure, and it sure compliments the Supra nicely!

haha! you love me!

Thanks, it has 88000 on it. Car is MINT on the inside. Was adult female owned and the lady was a nutjob about the car. One owner, was serviced every 3000 miles at the dealer. I have a complete list of records. Waterpump/timing belt done. I look long and hard for the right car before I buy something.

I didn’t want stick. I was sick of it in Schenectady everyday. It’s nice to get a break, and the tranny shifts so nice and smooth. But thanks man!

That’s what I’ve been doing with my Civic since I’ve owned it. I have every document saved for everything I’ve had done to it that way if and when I do go to sell it, the buyer has every record of the car.

Did you sell the Jetta yet?

Maintenance records are worth so much.

I sold it three weeks ago. Was looking at Accords, Camry’s and decided to be a dumbass and spend more money on a daily.

nice dude! Always loved those cars.

Have fun with it.

Yay.

Good purchase Ryan.

Is this the all weather package wit the heated seat and all. The lower lumbar heater is key after a long day at work.

I do love that color, very nice Ryan. :slight_smile:

I am already!

Yes, has heated leather.

I do too, it’s a weird silver. Gonna buff it and see how it looks.

cant see pics but sounds nice.

:rofl

we were out this weekend and paino was hammered. we saw this dude wearing a thong on his head. paino goes up to this dude, asks whats up with that. was some strippers or something. then grabs the thong and starts smelling the crusty crotch. i wanted to vomit and made him walk 15’ away from me because i didnt want to catch hepatitus.

LMFAO :rofl

What is wrong with him… :rofl

Very nice, I love IS’s

Sweet daily…enjoy

Looks nice dood