anyone on here?

i was driving down southpark almost near tops and some tuner/ricer/import w/e u want to call it came flying up behind me and was reving up behind me, i turned and waited for them but they kept going straight also car sounded turbo as i heard a bov everytime he let off if its anyone on here send me a pm and we,ll line em up

cough 305? lol.

Weighing in at 3800lbs

[quote=“speedped79"”]

some tuner/ricer/import
… car sounded turbo as i heard a bov…

… anyone on here send me a pm and we,ll line em up

[/quote]

better clear out your PM box

:roll:

whatever it is, hope it smokes the shit out of you just on principle

[quote=“ly555is,post:5,topic:34366"”]

:roll:

whatever it is, hope it smokes the shit out of you just on principle

[/quote]

idc they most likely would have beat me my cars slow and has super highway gears

excuses excuses

speedsped, I want to race you with the tahoe. See if the vortech 350 can pull on that 305

-Im bein seriously also, truck doesnt weigh much more than the fbody.

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:2,topic:34366"”]

cough 305? lol.

[/quote]

:lol:

you gone git raped.

it was me :wink:

lets go

[quote=“speedped79"”]

i was driving down southpark almost near tops and some tuner/ricer/import w/e u want to call it came flying up behind me and was reving up behind me, i turned and waited for them but they kept going straight also car sounded turbo as i heard a bov everytime he let off if its anyone on here send me a pm and we,ll line em up

[/quote]

Dude, you’re just trying too hard. Really, I have some suggestions:

1. try not to piss off folks who have been on here for a while
  2. don’t try to act like a hard-ass. Be yourself, and folks may find that you’re interesting.
  3. If you make a call-out, you may want to be more specific. Some “tuner/ricer/import” nails about 30% of this board. Even a make of vehicle would be helpful.
  4. Also, if you make a call out, understand that about 20% of those “ricers” are actually packing something under the hood. Your 17 second car will make it to the 330 ft. mark as they’re crossing the stripe.
  5. work on spelling, punctuation and grammar. You’ll find that you’ll develop a bit of respect when you don’t sound like an idiot.

Really, no hate…just trying to help out.

ill run you speedped, but it wont be a race of who wins but a race of how much i can pull you…sucka!

[quote=“bracketracer,post:11,topic:34366"”]

Dude, you’re just trying too hard. Really, I have some suggestions:

1. try not to piss off folks who have been on here for a while
  2. don’t try to act like a hard-ass. Be yourself, and folks may find that you’re interesting.
  3. If you make a call-out, you may want to be more specific. Some “tuner/ricer/import” nails about 30% of this board. Even a make of vehicle would be helpful.
  4. Also, if you make a call out, understand that about 20% of those “ricers” are actually packing something under the hood. Your 17 second car will make it to the 330 ft. mark as they’re crossing the stripe.
  5. work on spelling, punctuation and grammar. You’ll find that you’ll develop a bit of respect when you don’t sound like an idiot.

Really, no hate…just trying to help out.

[/quote]

it wasny a callout it was more of a who was trying to race me thread

<---------

[quote=“speedped79,post:13,topic:34366"”]

it wasny a callout it was more of a who was trying to race me thread

[/quote]

oh really?

so, what exactly is this?

if its anyone on here send me a pm and we,ll line em up

^^^^^Thats a call out.  ;)

i’ll run ur 305 w/ my 231:wiggle:

i’ll run your 305 w/ my 110

shit, even w/ my 34

Run my giant Radio Flyer. :tspry:

I have a bad ass Rupp minibike with a 6.5 H.P. engine that is really mean!