anyone on here?

[quote=“psphinx81,post:14,topic:34366"”]

<---------

[/quote]

lol.

ill race you with my bus.

Why would this kid call out a turbocharged import knowing he would lose?

because he drives a camaro

hmm the vr6 could beat on this…

What about lining up with my 281 CI ford?

ummm yeah…I dont think this kid wants to really line up against anyone.

idc if i lose its fun racing someone then upgrading and seeing how much better you can keep up by or win by

see…not gonna race anyone.

is it really considered racing when u’d be left at the light by at least half the ppl that said they’d race u?

[quote=“speedped79,post:28,topic:34366"”]

idc if i lose its fun racing someone then upgrading and seeing how much better you can keep up by or win by

[/quote]

I’m not sure it will be much fun for ya if ya get beat by a Thunderbird.

yeah 305’s are really not the “racers” choice. But 95 xbird if you like to race a lil bigger engine for fun i’m game?

[quote=“SlowRock,post:32,topic:34366"”]

yeah 305’s are really not the “racers” choice. But 95 xbird if you like to race a lil bigger engine for fun i’m game?

[/quote]

Whatca got?

a slow 89 iroc

[quote=“SlowRock,post:34,topic:34366"”]

a slow 89 iroc

[/quote]

8.8 1/8 mile time.Ya real slow.

I havent had my car on the track with the new mods yet but I ran a 9.4 last time out.

New mods include 70mm T/B and 4 inch Cold air intake.Oh and the car has been retuned since to richen it up.Might make for a good race.

i think so i rather go from a dig kinda have high rear gears but im flexiable

[quote=“SlowRock,post:36,topic:34366"”]

i think so i rather go from a dig kinda have high rear gears but im flexiable

[/quote]

We can always do both.Roll and dig.My car still contains the open diff so It is hard to keep traction sometime.I ran that 9.4 with traction issues and a 2.2 60’.I have a 3.55 trak-lok on the way but it wont be here for another couple of weeks.Than I have to have the 3.73’s put in.

sure sounds good. Next weekend good for ya? i work all week and im pretty swamped

[quote=“SlowRock,post:38,topic:34366"”]

sure sounds good. Next weekend good for ya? i work all week and im pretty swamped

[/quote]

Sure.Where do you think?My wifes Birthday is on saturday but I am sure we can run em early.Maybe afterwards we can have some beers.

haha sure im always up for a good beer just can’t get stupid = ) at least we made sense to this screwed up thread