anyone on here?

lol

Will you have a camera???Or do you need me to bring one?

no camera on this end bring one i don’t have many good vids

[quote=“SlowRock,post:42,topic:34366"”]

no camera on this end bring one i don’t have many good vids

[/quote]

Ok I’ll bring one.Only has about 2-3 minutes of record time though.Should be enough.

yeah thats plenty

So then what time is good for you???And where is there a good place to do this?

as for place i have no idea. I havent been out much this season so i don’t know whats changed from last season. Time wise ill make some netime this upcoming weekend

Hmmm… I don’t know of any good place really.If you wanna roll race than the xxx towards xxx in between xxx and xxx is usaully pretty clear.From what I have seen.

alright PM with place and time i don’t want to broadcast it ya know i don’t want to use street names

[quote=“SlowRock,post:48,topic:34366"”]

alright PM with place and time i don’t want to broadcast it ya know i don’t want to use street names

[/quote]

I’ll PM you during the week so we can set it up.

[quote=“speedped79"”]

i was driving down southpark almost near tops and some tuner/ricer/import w/e u want to call it came flying up behind me and was reving up behind me, i turned and waited for them but they kept going straight also car sounded turbo as i heard a bov everytime he let off if its anyone on here send me a pm and we,ll line em up

[/quote]

stock gti…

lets go v8 boy

[quote=“VANDIT,post:50,topic:34366"”]

stock gti…

lets go v8 boy

[/quote]

ill run you both.

[quote=“cky89,post:51,topic:34366"”]

ill run you both.

[/quote]

Ditto for me!

I’ll race YOU^^^^ :slight_smile:

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:53,topic:34366"”]

I’ll race YOU^^^^ :slight_smile:

[/quote]

We already did @ the track didnt we?

^^LOL…we never got lined up but u did run faster times. I admired your car quite a few times… Gotta get one of those sooner or later. A boosted V6 is fun, but not so much when its FWD :frowning: