samsara>kevin716

went from a few 30mph rolls and i was maybe 2 cars or more pulled on. car is quick his atleast.

damn, kev sounds like your car is quicker than mine at the moment. :tup:

kevin said he was only at 5lbs, if he gets it to hold at 10 the teg should move pretty good.

yeah for sure. my car is having some serious issues. part throttle pulls harder than WOT, im completely baffled at this point and awaiting feedback from Randy @ FocusSport.

hopefully i get this sorted out soon, i only have till the 15th with my car on the road and i want to get some runs in, and one with kevin is def. in line

losing power up top?..getting super rich? If boost is holding and AFR’s are on target I don’t see why that would happen. You are using a wideband right? you were talking about getting one and stuff.

yeah, ive got kevins in there now :lol:

the night we ran my a/r was 13.2:1 at WOT, now tuning last night it was 10.2:1…with some funky areas that fluctuate a bit to a point that is making it hard to determine an adjustment factor, im going to try to tune a bit more today, we will see how it goes.

yea my teg is at 9lbs and it moves good but i need a few more parts and up the boost to 18 and it should move even better

hang on a sec… im on a stock block… yours is built, it should be better.

u got a hi-flow exhaust focus? i don’t remember. We believe thats what holding back Kevin716

yeah, i have 2.5" turbo back no cats+ magnaflow muffler. lol. my tune guy is stumped and getting a second opinion from SCT. i get a wierd point in my WOT section where load drops, spark drops, etc…everything that creates power is dropping for some reason. i hope its not because im in blow through lol.

samsara i got my exhaust on lets do a lil run again, and see where i stand. if i can get my mbc to work right i’ll be pushing 10 but for now it holds a good 6-7lbs

Ya ill be there at 9:30ish run for fun I don’t have tires nemore so i dunno how u wanna do it

should we even do it? i’d want a nice fair race and also i’d like not to get killed by a car out of control

what are you using for tuning??

i sent pm to ya kev

SCT pro racer package

ill get send u a pm after the weekend kevin716