Anyone running Z32/R32 rear brakes on an s13?

I had R32 cables on mine, I used aircraft cable to make extensions, it was pretty easy. The only thing that was annoying though, I bolted the brackets to the floor, but the floor ended up being too weak, and eventually tore the bracket out of the floor. If you weld in a thicker piece of metal, and then drill that, and mount it on it, it should work fine.

IF I remember I will take pictures of my set up.

Everyone is shady of the extensions and I have NO idea why. They work. I use e-brake to park…that is all…

is it possible to do a 5 lug swap and not upgrade the rear brakes or are there no rotors that will fit?

yes it is possible if you redrill the rotor to 4 lug

I got pictures of everything now Samson. Exhaust and e-brake set up.

Gotta wait till I go home though. This comp is WAYYYY to slow.

uhhh…i was asking if you can get 5 lug rears without changing brakes… do you mean to just re-drill the 4 lug rotor into the 5 lug ?

I read that the 2+2 should work without any modifications or brackets.

Here’s a pic of the brackets ppl use:
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr152/carmo_/z32s13e-brake.jpg

Yep, I JUST finished installing my cables. Bought a brand new set of the Z32 2+2 e-brake cables and fabbed up my own brackets which look similar to those in the picture above, they work very well. The routing is different than stock, but it works just the same, make sure you make proper mounts for them when installing so that the cables dont shift around while using the e-brake or rub up against the driveshaft while you’re driving. If you take your time and do it properly, you’ll love you new setup. I can post pictures for you sometime this week if you’d really like some reference on mounting and routing.

Yes please!!!

Where did you get your Z32 2+2 cables from?

The cables I get are Genuine Nissan, if you’d like, I can get you a set for a lesser price than Nissan charges :thumleft:. Just PM me, I’ll give you pointers with regards to mounting locations as well.

http://img20.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=sdc10227b.jpg

Here are some pictures of my street exhaust, straight pipe and e-brake