E-brake cables for Z32 rear brakes on S13

What is the deal with this?

i have full Z32 TT rear spindles with the caliper / rotor / drum e-brake assembly and the e-brake cables from the drum assembly including the subframe mounts on the lines.

I do not want to clamp the S13 lines to the Z32 lines though… what is the standard install for this?

I think your suppose to get r33 ebrake cables to make it work. http://importnut.net/300zxbrakeswap.htm#rearbrake

I was under the impression all you need is the center section that attaches to the ebrake handle itself from the Z32 in order to make the Z32 lines work as the S13 one is a different length.

i would also like to find out a definite answer from someone who has done the swap before, i just picked up Z32 rear hubs and brakes for my S13… don’t have any e-brake cables yet though… i’d like to know for sure before i get the wrong ones.

I was under the impression you could only swap non turbo z32 rears on the car but I dont really remember why.

I connected them with braided steel cable. You just have to mount it securely to somewhere on your chassis, so there is proper tension in the cable.

if you want the z32 e-brake cables that just bolt up to your S13, you need the 2+2 ones. They are roughly 49" long. The 2 seater z32 has shorter e-brake cables which are about 44".
The R33 cables are meant for S14’s.

Ok good to know

stock Z32 cables work, just dont bolt into the subframe mounts…