Anyone smoke the Hookah?

not to costly

i just made a home made diffuser

i took some clear tubbing that fits on the stem in the base, put it on and drilled a bunch of holes in it so you can get more/smaller bubbles, which in turn creates a thicker smoke

Ah very nice. I think Ill try that out, anything to make it more enjoyable. Thnx for the tips.

yup np…need anything else let me know

will do

My sister brought this back from NYC when she went to school there as a gift for my mom lol…it’s always a party favorite.

we have mint, mango, and fruit punch. maybe others…i dunno…but the mango is amazing.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4611&stc=1&d=1214015008

lol awesome present. Pretty sweet tho, ours not so fancy. Ive never seen the fruit punch though, that and mango seem like theyd be good anyhow.

i have a 4’6" tall engraved brass hookah and a 1’6" tall glass hookah. the small one is SO much better. also anyone in the market for one, dont buy one with multiple hoses. you will be much happier with one. the ball bearings that prevent you from sucking straight air from the other hoses become sticky overtime and dont work. you get a much weaker hit from them. actually my big hookah is just something i put on my mantle and never take off. bought it at the galleria for $45 a little over a year ago. as for flavors, i’ve pretty much had them all. orange, cherry, mint, double apple and lemon lime are all great. stay away from all the others. TRUST ME

How bad is this for you compared to cigarettes?

just did for my 1st time tonight…i have never smoked anything in my life, so it was kinda harsh at 1st. good time though—tons of young hot bitches though:D

:tup: young bitches :tdown: not bringing them over

pmed

i believe they said 1 hour of hookah is compared to 3 packs of cigarettes…

thats what ive heard but dont know how much truth is behind that

i smoked some kookah’s back in India. havent done it here other than…well…college :slight_smile:

also was told this once… ahh who cares :gotme:

exactly…and i usually smoke hookah for hours at a time

but if you think about it the shisha doesnt have all the bad shit in it like cigs do…

yea i think smoke wise with volume but for all the shit that is not in it im sure its better …and smells better… its real bad when you do it in the car while driving …

:word:

And as a non-smoker, I think my lungs can handle a hookah a couple times a month.

In that case might have to invest in a seperate one for me.
And pretty much go with normal flavors is what im gathering from all this, wish I woulda known before lol.

any smoke going into your lungs is bad for you, but i puff down a pack of ciggs a day so im sure i wouldnt have a problem with a hookah.

buy mine

I want a black n red one lol with the cobra head, if I wasnt ocd about colors I would