Anyone thinking or will be switching to iPhone 5?

Unofficial poll of the week. See title. :pop

iPhone user. Haven’t looked into it for a whole lot but I’ll likely switch.

Currently have 3GS, didn’t see i4 as a major upgrade but 5 should be.

My current phone is dumb and my GF just got the IPhone 4, after seeing how it has consumed her soul I will be getting rid of my cell altogether after my contract expires.

:lol I choose the last option. Sheeple love Apple.

Ive got an Ipod Classic with an insane amount of gb so I didnt see a need to spend a few hundred bucks on an Iphone when I got a new plan and phone a few weeks ago.

Depending how rich I feel when it comes out I may get one.

Just got rid of Android for iPhone 4 -> awesome. Will upgrade assuming Apple’s replacement deal is decent.

pissed they dont make iphones for sprint, loved the iphone when I had cingular. Androids good, but the iphone was the shit.

Same situation for me, got rid of my Droid X a few months ago for the iPhone 4, best decision I’ve made with cell phones and it I can get it for somewhat normal price I will make the purchase.

Scoopin’ up a 5 ASAP

Fuck Iphones and the faggots they rode in on.

Yeah things actually suck

Just bought a 32gb 3gs off my roomate for $80. I will not be upgrading.

Ima get dat shit

this generation of iphones is supposed to be on sprint, rumor has it.

I have an iPhone 4. All the rumors say there is not a full hardware re-design ready yet. If that’s the case, I’m not interested. I’ve there’s a bigger screen, better processor, and antenna improvements, I’m in.

The only thing that’d keep me from getting iPhone 5 is if it is not 4G. I’m hoping Apple realizes they need it to be a 4G phone to keep up with all of their competition.

none of this is official but its suppose to have the A5 dual core from the ipad and a slightly bigger screen. it wont have 4g but it has something called a hspa chip or something, its more powerful supposedly than 3g but not as fast as 4g.

gay

Sprint is suppose to be getting the iPhone late October.