Anyone Up for a challenge

lol 720 hp stang eh thats intense…is it a street car? or drag…and what body style …i work with a guy with a nice nova thats around that horsepower but it aint no street car… i would be impressed if theres a nissan out there that will shut this guy up …im sure it can be done .it is a ford u know LOL :slight_smile:

Is this the 5.0 fox with 720hp? and is that at the crank? either way if its the fox body than most likely its a drag machine with impressive strip 1/4 runs, depending on if that is whp or crank hp on the stang, the fox could be running low 10’s. The best bet ive seen so far is the person with his friends 600hp Z, those thing are crazy after 500hp too, so 600hp nissan vs 720hp ford, the Z would get the stang off the line but after 60 to 80 kmh, the stangs torque will be insane, and will reel in the Z very fast unless the Z has really good boost tuning, or lowest possible turbo lag, it would be also better if the Z is the new 350Z those are vicious more so than the 300zx’s.

Man there’s gotta be someone with a fast nissan to represent us. isn’t there?

ahahah i have a nissan altima that has like 150 hp.:smiley: i willl represent the nissan club .i just hope this guy forgets where the gas pedal is

hahahaha.lol i think mine’s faster than yours, it has 90hp.lol so you and i can rep together, thats 150hp + 90hp= thats 240hp all together , crap we need more…lol, jks jks.

no on a serious note, there must be a bad ass nissan in the GTA with 800hp or more, ive just seen to many sick one’s cruising around to deny that.

What??? Z will take the Stang off the line but the Stang will reel in the Z??? Where did you get this unusual information? Where does TORQUE come into play at 60 to 80kmh??? Good boost??? Turbo cars USUALLY have less torque until boost kicks in than its NA counterpart. If it’s eating Stangs off the line and boosting hard then there’s no reason why this Z won’t tear the Stang up.

350Z BETTER??? Wow… ok then. Look at history. Lets say stock for stock, a 300ZX TT is FASTER than a 350Z and there are no 350Z guys here that are ashamed to admit that. They ARE NOT more “visious” than the 300ZXs.
Ask Hanzzzzz what he feels about my car after a crazy drive in it this morning. That’s just 9psi. I’m slowly working my way to 18psi.

i rode in pat’s car last night, it was pretty nuts. I’ve driven some mustangs that felt torqueier, but from watching how fast the speedometer was climbing, it was definatly one of the faster cars I’ve been in.

give me this guys friggin number i’ll race the idiot, on one of the 400 serise highways and then we will crash then it will be over and we dont have to talk about this ghey sounding mustang cause it will be crushed and i will laugh

probably because the serious ones don’t need to prove themselves with silly challenges and enjoy their cars by themselves …

Man you need to read my post again, i was talking about the mustang that IF it was the fox body, and IF it was with a superchager it would have crazy top end torque, and the reason why the Z would beat the stang off the line is because a stang with that much hp (720hp) would go nuts on off the line, either it would lift up and or spin hard on the street.
And yes if the mustang had a supercharger it will even reel in a 2003 cobra at 80 to 120km. 60 to 80km because after the stang gets tarmac it will pull in the nissan, if the nissan is with too much torbo lag, i didn’t say anything nissan with turbo having torque, turbo create boost, hot air pounds per square inch pressure , yes i know you know that im just clearing up that i know too.But yea thats what i was saying if the nissan had good boost, i.e boosting hard than it would beat the mustang, i basically siad the same thing but the other way round.

Yea you are right the 300zx TT are vicious stock with 350Z stock, but again go read my post, im saying a 350Z with 500hp or more is more vicious than a turboed 300zxand TT tiwn turbo isn’t likw wooah, i knew many people who went from a Supra TT to a single big turbo,TT’s are two smaller turbo’s that create less boost lag, because they are smaller lighter and distribute the load of a single to two twin turbo’s, now if you getting at two huge turbo’s thats different.

Also im talking about a big turboed 350Z, not a regular STOCK one.And if you still disagree, let me know how much power your 300zx is pushing and if you want to race a big turboed 350Z let me know (500hp) +.

Yea man your 300zx is sick, its probably fast to, but the newer 350Z’s are more agressive and meaner than the 300 Z’s with 500hp or more, and when i talk about the newer one being vicious i mean it uses the hp fed to it much better than the 300zx’s, thats what new technology is… better, but i still like the 300’Z than the 350Z’s just so you know…

Good luck with the 18 psi, that will be sweet.

your right in a way, but why do you think they build cars that powerful to just cruise in,lol if thats so, i really feel sorry for those people, wasting time and money, it’s not about proving, but having fun, but then again youre right some people are in it to show off, to prove something, or just to have a nice car.

^^+1000000000

Pat, we are agreed on his statement about “viscious”…

But, Stock for Stock the z32 & z33 should run about the same in 1/4 times, 13.4 -14 flat, which just speaks volumes about the z32 TT… Also shows how well the z33 NA VQ35 came tuned from the factory.
It would pretty much come down to a drivers race.

I still miss my z32:frowning:

Not all men feel the need to measure…:slight_smile:
goneinsixtyseconds is a prefect example

And for the record, most guys I know build the car for themselves and not for others. Oh, and they also tend to track/grip alot more then the average tuner.

I strongly agree ^^^^^with both

Street racing is stupid, so I’d hope that people with that kind of machinery would only really ‘measure-up’ on the strip… not on public roads. That way, there are less excuses to be had if something goes wrong on the run-- less variables, more concentrated on the driver’s ability and feel for the track…

B13, please cut/copy/paste your posts in a word-processing application before you post online. We’re all ears when it comes to opinions, but if others have short attention-spans like me, I’ll tend to zone out after the first few lines are deemed ‘un-readable’. :R

Okay Professor: thanks for the advice, but yea i try my best not to spend more than a minute or two on a post.

lol, it shows, i cant understand much of what you’re trying to say most of the time.

lol soo whos the fastest on tnc?

i can touch-type at around 60 wpm :slight_smile:

lol, if thats the case, i’ll type more precisely next time.

My written english is very good. However, i’m not very patient, specially online or on msn,therefore, i disregard spending the time to read my post over,nevertheless, i agree its a bad habbit, tough if its really affecting my communication to more than one person, i think i’ll post more clearly.

I hope you guys understood that, otherwise i need to get my eyes checked.lol

I think we are! :slight_smile:

1. N1 GTR-32
  2. 2.7L GTR-32