MY 240 IS ALIVE

oh man, i put the computer i bought off of baker_jeff in today and fired it up, worked like a charm, now i’m contemplating keeping it for my winter vehicle, I’M SO HAPPY YOU HAVE NO IDEA… but yea, you guys probably don’t care, i’ll be out and around with it soon :> see you all later

Steve

PS Just want to say that baker_jeff, i thank you more than you can believe for the deal

you dont want that piece of junk you should sell it to me as a winter beater lol :E :E

Congrats man, it’s always good to hear of a 240 being brought back from the dead! :smiley:

I care dude… just stop bringing that damn Mustang to the meets :axe:

qualthar dude, you know you love the mustang, i’m goin to bring the 240 to the meets don’t worry, but i need to do a clutch on it soon, i forgot how bad it was :? does anybody know anyone that’ll do one for cheap or will help me out with it

Steve

i can give you a hand if you need it, clutches are easy. We jsut need a place to do it, and some beer to motivate me LOL

I admit, I’m deeply in love with the Mustang. Don’t tell any of the Nissan guys though, they’ll kick me out! :axe:

Alright guys, that’s the signal. Alpha team, move in and strip the NECC stickers off his car. Bravo team (Shit, who to pick on, who to pick on… :D), move in and strip him - I know you wanted this for a long time soldier, now do your duty. :E

Perhaps just a little too much time on my hands? Yeah. :smiley: