anyone w/uhaul / tow dolly exp?

l

just dont tow it backwards

and take wider turns then normal! esp. when making a right hand turn

driving with a trailer isnt that bad at all, i do it everyday

I tow dolley my 87 s10 blazer back from Harpers Ferry WV with my 94 Bravada. Was relatively easy except for the noise that the dolly makes when it hits bumps, it will scare you!

It won’t mess up the car as long as the vehicle is loaded right. I think it would be a fine (and defenately inexpensive) way to get it down there.

pay brian to tow it…

Wouldnt wanna rip that cute front lip off :wink:

[

if you do it, make sure you secure the car to the dolly good. its not hard to hook up cars, just gotta do it right.

don’t dolly, just get a uhaul trailer. rent a uhaul pick up, fill it up, cover the back, fill your car up and put it on the trailer.

yeah Mike, like cutty said, you can rent the big truck and a car hauler drive it all down one way and drop it at a uhaul in baltimore…I would start calling now though…

i moved from Bragg in a 14ft unhaul and traileed my car the whole way…the part that was scary was the wind in the montains…

I rented a U-Haul flatbed thing to haul the Talon back from Philly. Worked fine, but make sure you strap it down tight.

I thought DSMs came with Tow Dollys from the factory :confused:

That broke, too :slap:

:bowrofl: :smiley:

best comeback to snide remark ever

x2

what all u got to go down?

if it was rear wheel drive i’d suggest that, since a rookie shouldn’t tow something backwards (securing steering wheel can be tricky). adding extra trailer length for a rookie in driving something that big might not be a good idea.

mi

just make sure you record this, it should be interesting to see how this turns out :bigthumb: