Anyone wanna give some "free" time up?

Basically if anyone is bored wants to do some cutting for me (stereo related) or even help wire up some stuff for my stereo this monday post up I got a garage and all the things I need minus a saw (lol) you bring yourself and a saw and I’ll buy you a 6 pack? I dont need someone to cancel plans to do this only if u are free and wanna kick it for a bit.

Anyone interested?

aleast u could offer food or beer!:rolleyes:

I did haha I offered a 6pack. Only catch is I’m under 21 so you would have to buy it and ill give u the money lol

wooooooohoooooo 5 bucks,Im on my way!

Aren’t you the one that was just bragging about putting an LS1 or something in the neighborhood of $5K, and you are offering $5 to drive to your house…you tool!

LOL you can’t even cut a speaker box let alone fabricate a v8 into an FWD import. Muhahahahahahah

^^ :rofl:

:doh:

wow you guys are dumb. the reason I asked for help is because I NEED a saw. read the first post again.

man if i only had more nitrous i bet my car would look like urs… minus the rice.

:crying: :crying: :crying:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have a sister above 18 years old?

walmart has circular saws for like 20 bills yo. after you cut the box cut your fingers off so you cant post anymore kthanxbye

:zzz:

:rofl: can you even buy cigarettes?

Sounds like a bad pick up line…

Jimmay, you ever hear that one at Yuppies? :gaysex: :kekegay:

lols… a greek sister! :bowdown:

nope, they always where hey big guy…

:1320:

x2… it has gone that way. Sorry Greek, looks like the sawing is a no go for ya

You’re welcome to drive to Rostraver if you really need something cut - I’m home building a block wall. But the gas cost might be the same as buying a saw!

If you have measurements ready to go you can bring it down to my house. I have a nice big table saw.