who wants to finish my build/swap V. cash money paid

basically im an impatient and lazy person. not a very good mix when you need to finish a build. i have a 89 camaro and i need to have my new engine installed and running. the old engine is out and the car will be preped for the install. i will supply all parts neccesary. any idea where i should go nd what im looking at price wise?

[quote=“dirtye30"”]

basically im an impatient and lazy person. not a very good mix when you need to finish a build. i have a 89 camaro and i need to have my new engine installed and running. the old engine is out and the car will be preped for the install. i will supply all parts neccesary. any idea where i should go nd what im looking at price wise?

[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha all that shit talking you do and you cant finish what you start just like at underground

wtf are you rambling about? what didnt i finish at underground? ill talk as much shit as i want, youre still a fucking idiot. its not like i dont know what to do i lost my ambition and ive got enough scratch to pay to have it done because i have this novel thing called a job.

why did i even bother to click the view post button. ugh youre such a cockwaffle. like i said before,

WHY ARE YOU IN MY THREAD? GTFO!

lmao cockwaffle does ambition = skill?

Dirtye30 > SpeedSped without question.

Why are you even still alive?

[quote=“dirtye30,post:3,topic:36772"”]

wtf are you rambling about? what didnt i finish at underground? ill talk as much shit as i want, youre still a fucking idiot. its not like i dont know what to do i lost my ambition and ive got enough scratch to pay to have it done because i have this novel thing called a job.

why did i even bother to click the view post button. ugh youre such a cockwaffle. like i said before,

WHY ARE YOU IN MY THREAD? GTFO!

[/quote]

i love you. AND SPEEDPED,why the fuck do you have to start shit?:wtf:

lol at speedpeds custom title, what a douche

because hes a fucking retard.

ray, because he always talks shit about me in my threads and runs his mouth in pms so i figured id do the same but out of curiosity how much are you willing to pay and what has to be finished

its pretty sad when you cant even have friends on the internet. maybe you should spend your time with this instead. http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/playdnd

at least theyll think your car is cool.

its cooler than a primer 3rd gen with flames that people you worked with made fun of

cooler? you’re car holds beverages or anything else you want to keep cool?

my fucking god… the people i worked with (for three weeks) did not drive anything better happy drives a pickup truck and marv is a heroin addict that doesnt have a license or car.

GTFO OF MY THREAD, please :slight_smile:

[quote=“MPD47,post:5,topic:36772"”]

Dirtye30 > SpeedSped without question.

Why are you even still alive?

[/quote]

+1

both camaros are a mess, but i like dirty better.

at least mines doing its job on jackstands in my yard. i think he actually drives his.

i think he actually tries to race it

to110 because he such a badass

weird. camaros arent fast or even meant for racing. the most obvious race car is a honda hatchback it just screams performance :stuck_out_tongue:

so 18 posts later and my engine is still on the stand and so is my car…

[quote=“layzie,post:17,topic:36772"”]

i think he actually tries to race it

[/quote]

my cars slow, but i race it all the time at the track and off the track at least i try