who wants to finish my build/swap V. cash money paid

dirtye check your pm,s

i believe i dont receive pm’s from you being as that you are on my ignore list. theres nothing there

[quote=“speedped79,post:20,topic:36772"”]

my cars slow, but i race it all the time at the track and off the track at least i try

[/quote]

i swear to god,the very day you die, i will be the first of many nyspeeders standing in line too shit on your grave.

You are the perfect poster child for post natal abortion

[quote=“dirtye30,post:13,topic:36772"”]

my fucking god… the people i worked with (for three weeks) did not drive anything better happy drives a pickup truck and marv is a heroin addict that doesnt have a license or car.

[/quote]

omg this made me lol for some reason…

i love the dirty, speedped, never met you but i can guarantee i wouldnt like you.

are you from south buffalo/lackawanna? all the southtown shit comes from that armpit of the county… its like the niagara falls of the southtowns

EDIT- nvmd, just read your location… weird huh? i was right

so can anyone help or not?

[quote=“dirtye30,post:25,topic:36772"”]

so can anyone help or not?

[/quote]

if u didnt have me on ignore you would have help i asked how much your willing to pay as my cousin would most likely do this as a side job and take him a day or 2

[quote=“speedped79,post:26,topic:36772"”]

if u didnt have me on ignore you would have help i asked how much your willing to pay as my cousin would most likely do this as a side job and take him a day or 2

[/quote]

And it would be put together wrong.

most likely

sweet location mike, thats fucking creepy

dirty you have a pm :slight_smile:

[quote=“Jam,post:28,topic:36772"”]

most likely

sweet location mike, thats fucking creepy

[/quote]

I was waiting for someone to notice :lol:

[quote=“MPD47,post:30,topic:36772"”]

I was waiting for someone to notice :lol:

[/quote]

Youre mean. I dont like you.

Good luck dirty:beer:

lol at the hilarity of the term cockwaffle, but on another note dirty i gotta get that thing in lol if u need help ima be home this weekend on fri till like tues dude catch u later

anyone else? somedude i replied to your pm.

speedped why the fuck would i want your inbred cousin working on my car? STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING THREADS!

[quote=“dirtye30,post:33,topic:36772"”]

anyone else? somedude i replied to your pm.

speedped why the fuck would i want your inbred cousin working on my car? STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING THREADS!

[/quote]

you sir are a fucking moran

[quote=“speedped79,post:34,topic:36772"”]

[/quote]

LOLOLOL

[quote=“psphinx81,post:35,topic:36772"”]

LOLOLOL

[/quote]

+1

gotta be honest I still like speedped.

im not a moran, im a bratos. went to school with a couple morans tho. their fater owns a bunch of nice classic cars including the blue mustang shelby rent a racer thats at most car shows in the summer.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREADS DICKBISCUIT!

[quote=“dirtye30,post:38,topic:36772"”]

im not a moran, im a bratos. went to school with a couple morans tho. their fater owns a bunch of nice classic cars including the blue mustang shelby rent a racer thats at most car shows in the summer.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREADS DICKBISCUIT!

[/quote]

no douchecracker

[quote=“speedped79,post:34,topic:36772"”]

[/quote]

fail