anyone wanna make a quick weld for me?

I’ll throw a few bucks to whoever can help. I need this little piece of steer tube welded back on to this bike fork. My girlfriend got a new frame and the steer tube is now a hair too short. Its made of steel and I need the outside of the tube to stay flush at the seam. and the inside to stay as flush as possible at the seam.
Id like it to end up something like this:

Here’s a rough scale shot to show the size of what your working with:

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

a.s.s or krazy kid dude .

i think hennesy is buried and my friend hank on here much anymore , i dont know where ya located but try them

PM Wayne64SS too :thumbup

he wants it to hold…

:Idiots

it was a joke lolol , i forgot wayne does weld as well

i can do it as well. my mig is always on standby lol. and my shit will hold

Ohhh I know! :hug

Jon I’m not THAT busy with work that I can’t make a simple weld like that.

Bring it to me and I’ll tig that for you, no charge. Being a steering tube it’s likely chromoly, no issues.

Sweet sounds good! When should I bring it to ya? I’m pretty much free all weekend and my work sched is M-F til 430. And if you won’t accept payment what’s your beverage of choice?

Adam texted me saying he was too busy to get to the computer to reply. He said he likes Smirnoff Ice, and to just hide one in his tool box when he isnt looking.

^ :rofl:rofl

Icing :excited

I would keel you and anyone in ca-hoots with you and such a devious plot :shifty :lol

Adam did agreat job! Had it all welded up and smooth in less than a half hour, the bike is built and came out perfect. And as an added bonus I got to see the Shogun in action!

I thought you would get a kick seeing that thing rip down the road once. Thing’s a beast to keep straight under power.

Glad I could help, and thanks for the beer(s) :slight_smile: