Anyone want to beat up a go-kart track?

well, heres the deal…it is $1000 dollars for a weekend(as many people as we want can do it) the track is sick, looks really fun, i jsut watched a video of some STIs drifting around it…look fun and fast…here is the link

St. Lawrence Motorsports Park

http://slmp.webhop.net/

anyone interested in doing this one weekend when there is no auto-x in wny?

-just an idea

http://www.uvm.edu/~rchampio/slmp05.mpg

vid stolen from Nabisco…looks sweet

I’d be interested if it was with the go-karts. Looks like fun.

so i take it its not like batavia where they make u pay for going off course :stuck_out_tongue: judging from that video lol

yea, this looks a little more spread out/entertaining than batavia…

I’d be intrested… but that means I’d have to towthe DUb there… it’s kinda far… anyone got a flatbed?

After watching the vid it is not the same place, there is another kart track 10 minutes up the road from there…

Sure I’d be down to go, it is only a half an hour away from my parents.

Since it would be for the weekend there is a pretty nice camp ground in the same area on the river. Also for evening entertainment there is Alex Bay or a driver over the border to Brockville.

So are you going to look into this? 10 people would be enough to make it cost effective.

I would be down to go, pending more info. If it conflicted with FLR, WNY, or National autocross, I may back out. Camping is a good idea. Making a whole weekend of it sounds like fun.

ill look into it this weekend, and start setting it up…pending my dads purchase of a new weekend convert.
…it would not be worth it to drive the viggen stock on that…FF+wheelspin=no grip/no fun

fairgentleman…im pretty sure that that is the track…the pics on the webiste are old, notice the trucks either repairing/remodeling or just building it…but idk…if its not it, do you know what track it is then.

No, when it said St. Lawrence and go kart I automatically assumed it was the Alex Bay 500 …

Alex Bay and Morristown are 15 - 20 miles apart. If you knew the area you would see how very odd it is that someone invested the money to create a park like this.

Alright, you purchased the st00k, and have the cars sold so when ya going call?

?

um…tomorrow?