anyone want to go to this show?

i guess i missed hearing about this show but I think I am going to head up and check it out. seems like it will be a fun day

http://www.importandtruckbash.com/events/ohio.html

maybe… i was thinking about going to PRP tomorrow and racing a little.

you can race up their fool

come on and bring your vag so i can clear my codes

hit me up… i have the vag in the car now and am typing this post on the laptop containing the software… cleared codes can be had :cool:

come to the show and that will be the hit up… holla!!!

damn if I woulda known about this show 2 days earlier I would have went with my buddy from up in Akron… Oh well, too late now…

is that the one in canfield ohio?if so i think volker and matt(the grey 240sx that was parked next to my eclipse at WOW) are goin up…

I was debating going for this but there are lines of thunder stomes coming though that area and ours over the next 24 hours like the stoms that came though this morning so I;m not going to chance it. There are a couple local one going on tomarrow so I may just go to those if weather is ok and I can claen my car in the morning :dunno:

whitey if you go on sunday i’ll go…let me know

my stupid car is still getting painted or id go…

its at salem, OH. same place where the pitts vs cincy event is taken place. its the second exit off the turnpike on the ohio side.

I;m RACING my car for this one…I need some competition!!! in the 4-door slow category

what color?