anyone want to hit the ice this weekend?

i’m gonna try to make it but i got 2,000 studs to install…:eek3

i’m gonna just stud my new tires now and buy new one’s for summer.:banghead

2000 for one quad? damn, that front end is gonna push in the turns/

1. lol yeah that does sound like alot for one. lol

yooo like i said at the bars tonigbt, hit me for this shit, if i wake up in time and dont have a headache ill stop by hahahaa

dude karokee tonight was nuts

iight oeace phone is dead imtired

I guess we’re gonna try to make it down there this afternoon- how late is anyone gonna be around there?

We’re all packing up the trucks rigght now and headed up for the day! pics later!

cool, we’ll see y’all down there then!

fun as hell today!

idk if he was comin up to hang with u guys but while i was at work i saw a blue dakota with a quad in the back heading outta coldbrook??? while i was fucking around with a uhaul truck :rofl

Definately. Even without studs I had a great time.

F’n great time! My arms are sooo tired from controlling that damn bike when all the studs fell out, lol.

So who’s going tomorrow?

I went like 10 minutes after you guys left today/tonight and the inside line was pure water…tomorrow is going to be even warmer, prolly gonna be shitty as fuck

was fun today, the 90 sucked ass today, but thanks to pjb for lettin me try out his 500

i have a honda 250x it was fast and light back when it came out and i could beet a stock 400ex but damn now quads have road bike motors . when i used to race it i had 3 or 4" spacer for the right rear wheel and i would rachet the rear end suspenshion all the way down.

I saw that today but it didnt stop anybody. Even the dirtbikes rode thru it. My quad sucks on the tracks so I was mainly riding outside of them.

Youre welcome

what quad has a street bike motor? my sled does rx1 ( r1 motor) but im not familiar w/ any street bike powered quads.

Im not either but I dont know shit about quads.

lol yeah, I don’t think any quads have street bike motors…I think he was just implying that his quad is a turd :lol

i hit the ice today (i really did) i was playing ice hockey with my bro and some guys from burnthills team and at the very end of the day i did 2 fast laps around the ice and went to stop quick in front of my bro and my outer front skate went in to a hole and i high sided and catapolted in the air and landed on my knee so im siting here with ice . i hope i can walk towmarrow