Anyone watch Pens friday? (haters stay out)

Every goal the pens scored was sick. Malones was insane…Crosby’s was total sickness too…awsome game…I am pumped to go to the game 2night

http://www.pittsburghpenguins.com/multimedia/index.php

No, but drove crosby’s range rover. He came to eat at my work. Nice guy.

go to that link and watch the highlights…malones goal is in the top 5 of the year imo…and crosby’s was sick as well

malones goal is just as good as ovechkins, crosbys was sweet too i wish icould have been there

I thought his was better that ovechkin’s…ovechkin just threw it in depseration…malone actually tried to do what he did…all though ovechkins did look sick

:kekegay:

difficult to comprehend? :moon:

Malone’s goal was absolutely sick. He and Gonchar were both on my shit list earlier in the year, but they are coming around. Gonchar mostly, although his lack of speed recovering on defense really bothers me.

Crosby with the fake slapshot, fake pass, and goal was beautiful. Don’t forget about his PK goal to beat Montreal earlier this year too. That was cool.

I still think Ovechkin’s behind the head, no look shot was the goal of the year. I just dont understand how the hell he did that.

nope.

:kekegay:

that sucks… i could have been there… my boss was giving away 2 tickets to the game to the first bidder… and id ont think anybody took them

PK goal? :ugh:

oops, didn’t mean that. I’m watching soccer at my office while im doing a little work andI typed that. I mean the shootout goal against montreal.

what you watchin

SOCCER > *

It was some champions league shit from last year I think. Juventus and someone. I dunno. I’m not that into soccer, or at least not watching it, but its what is on the satellite @ the moment.

oh shit JUVENTUS is my fav team, they play arsenal tuesday champions league quarterfinal, you got direct tv?

I thought we sold those fucking losers?

they were some nice goals…

Dish Network at work. I have regular cable at home. I don’t see much of anything soccer related b/c of the lack of coverage on expanded cable.

i think the pens are gonna go somewhere next year.hopefully malkin will play with us next season and were deff gettin a high draft pick.things are lookin up to at the end of this season.all we need now is a new arena

I watched it

Last nights game was pretty sweet too…very exciting…only thing was the officials had to be canadian…I think that may have been the worst officiated game I saw in e very long time.