Crosby owns

like a mutherfucker tru story. where’s teh pens smiley? :dunno: :steelers:

Beautiful shot. Wish I had been able to see the game in HD…fuck comcast.

that shot was pimp!!!

Crosby is the man.

<Waiting for the obligatory, hockey sucks baseball and football are better post>

Yeah I went to the game and sat 2 rows behind the glass.
Best game I’ve ever seen.
Mario is still amazing.
Crosby is amazing.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

football greater than hockey

j/k

that shot was insane, i loved it!!!

how about the story of kansas city building a ice arena and saying in 07 they are getting hte pens. blah they wont leave

Hell yeah…all around this kid can’t be Fu$ked with.

I know…I will seriously cry if that happens…all this great luck for the team and…I wil be an angry white man seriously…postal status

he is good but won’t carry the team. he scored that goal because he faked the shot right before and just inside the circles. it did have some nice power for a backhand though and he is amazing.

I’ll still support the KC Pens in 07. It’s pretty simple, if they don’t get an arena built, they’re gone, and I don’t blame them.

sammy, you’re nuts. they aid the same thing about lemieux in 84’ and looked what he did. sure it took some time, but he carried them and still does.

and say what you want about the same thing getting said about jagr.
you can tell crosby has the head on his shoulders to do it.

ohh I agree but I think he needs Mario to help him where are Mario did it with a bunch of no names. Crosby has the talent to lead the team just not anytime soon(next 3 years)

one could argue that. there was a bunch of no names on the team until 87 or so. and they did nothing until then.
however in 87 is when they started to pick up the pieces to the puzzle. soon it was lemieux, coffey, recci, barasso(or asshole, take your pick) borque, samuelson, etc.
sure, lemieux gave us hope until then, but with out those names, 90-91 and 91-92 would have been then same as any other year.

awesome game, i was there

i’m quite proud of you.

would you like a cookie?

:smiley:

100% right. don’t forget stevens.

on a side note how bout talbot gettin rocked tonight with that elbow

stevens the crackhead?

stvens like coke, not crack