OMG Sidney Crosby

Amazing :cool:

Too Bad the rest of the Team sucks.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! :bash:

OMG they still lost… :jerkit:

Crosby won;t be with the team too much longer. He’ll wake up sooner or later whether or not the pens stay here.

Doubtful. that kid isnt in it for the money. he’s in it for the love of the game. he is basically identical to what mario was

He doesn’t have the ability to leave here anytime soon.

:bowrofl:

:owned:

crosby IS that team. he’s the only person that appears to hustle. besides fleury who shouldnt have to stand on his head every game to win.

I dunno about you but I saw Rechi and Orpik flying tonight. you have to remember that the last 3 games they lost were by one goal and against 2 of the top teams in the league right now. they are playing a lot better.

PS- I heard they had the stadium being built in the burgh for sure now?

ill rephrase… crosby puts the most effort in. recchi always puts in a great amount of effort. orpick is a big goon on the ice, but he was laying some people out. malone was lost on the ice tonight. endicott should be whipped and gonchar is a big piece of shit that doenst know how to skate more than impulse speed. oh and no doubt they are playing better, but they gotta stay out of the penalty box and they gotta play good hockey for 3 periods, not 1.5.

and they plan on building where the arena is now, but they have to get their slot license first. if they do, then basically they will have their new arena.