anyone with a drill press?

anyone on here have a drill press and want to help me out soon? i need a slip yoke eliminator installed so i need a hole drilled and tapped into my driveshaft for the eliminator and i want it to be perfectly straight so i dont get any vibrations

I can bring it to my work and do it if you don’t fine somone.

perfect thanks ill let you know

doing a 6.5’’ custom lift on the jeep and i hate Tcase drops haha

how much did the lift cost you?

havent ordered it yet

ill set up a shopping cart to show my grand total

I’m going up 1 more inch with my jeep. 5 inches will be enough.

Jeep XJ 4.5" Suspension Kit [623H] 459.95 459.95 Jeep XJ Big Bore Steering Stabilizer [87317] 28.95 28.95 Nitro 9000 Shock Upgrade 25.00 25.00 Red Shock Boots [87150] 3.10 12.40 All prices are in US Dollars Subtotal 526.30 Shipping 63.95 Tax 0.00 TOTAL 590.25

2’’ coil spacers 33$
2’’ rear blocks 70$ (if i cant get RC to add in the adjustable shackels)
H&T SYE 200$

total: $893.25

and i allreaddy have a set of rims with 4’’ back spacing and 33’’ general grabbers

should be a pretty nice setup. Some year I will be able to get my jeep going again. But without money or a garage, thats not an easy task. Roof needs to come off, full rollcage including exo over the front hood/fenders. Uni-body support tying into rock sliders which all tie together with the roll cage. Basically building a tubed buggy out of my current setup. But thats getting into big $$$ which unless someone wants to buy me a great xmas gift… aint gonna happen anytime soon… lol

damn that price is pretty good.