Anyone with exp in turboing mustang gts?

Why?

I’m pretty sure this is a thread about an '01 Mustang.

REPOST

BTW - I know you’re not really upto date on this stuff… but its theturboforums now, for a while.

…what i was talking about

yeah my ls1 is a long long ways away from being turbo’d. i was asking for a friend, who is now going SC, but a…no offense…i dont drive stangs.

<----- hence the sig and pic

Well for future knowledge to him or anyone else. You need an aftermarket tubular k-member, arms, and a coil over conversion kit to be able to route a downpipe with a mod motor.

i don’t know why everyone’s getting their panties in a bunch

not like any of this shit’s gonna happen

exactly. i think it has now become a pissing contest of who knows more about turboing mustangs lol

all winter i was into turbo ing the mustang and then after getting hit by the real life I just sold what I could of the parts I collected for a kit and im goin to supercharge it later down the road. Ill tell you its not pretty when you add everything up and to have a custom dyno tune…and the internals needed ugggg im getting sick just thinking about the loot needed…but if you got the bills go for it… and GOOD LUCK

your friend sucks. I cant stand “I want a fast car but I don’t want to do anything”
My answer = “Go Fuck Yourself”

yeah he isnt REALY a friend i just work with him and figured id ask the question for him cuz he is an idiot

update: This just goes to show the giant mistake it was to even come on here and burden myself with his question…He now wants to just get a bike and leave the mustang as is.

Im a fool!!!

CLOSE THREAD!!

Shoot me a PM, ill help you out