Anyone with good racing seat recommendations?

I forgot to add that the Kirkey seat actually has two bracket kits that go along with it, one for the bottom and one for the seat back, that you directly attach to the rollcage.

I thought I was the only one!

Kirkley does that as they are a drag/sprint specific seat company. They’re a solid race seat for sure, but if you have plans to street drive the car for any length of time plan on bringing a bottle of asprin

RaceTech seats are super comfortable and priced fair.

tell morgan i need his input !

I have a Corbeau seat and it’s fine for me.

Quite comfy, possibly thanks to extra (a$$) padding on my part. I use it in the car every day.

The good things about it are the side bolsters aren’t ridiculous so I can actually still get into the car without removing the steering wheel, and it was very reasonably priced.

It also dropped me about 2" lower in the car compared to the stock seat.

so have you tried using a helmet in the car yet?

not even possible.

Your giraffe like body + honda + helmet = :lol :haha

your better off sitting on the floor with a harness.

I’d rather be a giraffe than a hippo :slight_smile:

Haha… Jay, I see a lot of guys just go with the Kirkey seats. I mean id imagine they arent idea for daily driving, But looks like it might be the best bang for your buck.

:‘(:’(

:hug

How about the Recaro Profi SPG (Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic) at 14.3 lbs? Retail for a new one is around $800.

Oh…look! :ninja I just so happen to have a used one in black for sale! :ninja

See spec here: Home - RECARO

kirkey for hardcore race, but if you want a more street comfortable seat, sparco sprint or evo

http://www.kirkeyracing.com/index.php?link=browse&code=Series41

I’m buying 2 of those when the car needs to be caged.

Corbeau FX1, Recaro Pole Position