Anyone work at a dealer?

I work at a dealer, I am on point. Say a new r32 costs i dont know $35000. If you see a used one at a Mitsu dealer what are you gonna pay? $30-32k! If that!

No they where picking on the fact you said 5,000 grand = 5,000,000

We all know the 5 grand would be right, I dont think they mean that…

^Haha. I love it when a person offers valuable advice and actually answers a question they never get challanged when they are correct…They just get shit for a typo.

Anyways. That R32 looks sick. Too bad she doesn’t want it.

:word: evo’s suck as DD’s, keep the VW.

welcome to life:suckoff:

Ok, just went on neuspeed and orderd some goodies. SHe will keep it, just have to make it a little faster.
http://www.neuspeed.com/products/product_details.asp?app=100|R3&type=11&ltype=ns_euro&p_id=2032
http://www.neuspeed.com/products/product_details.asp?app=100|R3&type=5&ltype=ns_euro&p_id=2029
Still love the evo!

Remember, you will save thousands on tax if you trade it it.

:newman:

are you going to be doing the install, nelstoys?

Nice i have to agree 100% on the r32>evo. Looks better and is probably faster! :tup:

HOLY SHIT! I just looked at the products and I didn’t even know you could buy a cat-back for over a grand and intakes for over $300. Kudos for having that kinda money to burn i guess.

if you want to keep your warranty thats what ya do…

aftermarket VW parts are absurdly over priced. i assume due to the lack of people modifying them (take that how you want), companies charge an arm and a leg for the parts.

nelstoys, i’m assuming you’re the guy from dubs in the buff. if so, you make the most ridiculous impulse buys. didn’t you trade in a mk 5 GLI for that .:R?

Funny, I was at transitown looking at the new evo for a good hour the other day. They have 3 gsr’s in the showroom.

I like the exterior, but the interior, seats mainly, actually crossed the car off my list…and the trunk is so small, no possibility of passthrough, completely bummed me out. I know you don’t buy an evo for the trunkspace. But it was so small, I doubt even one large suitcase, at least the 8/9’s have a usable trunk.

Got me back to looking for an evo 8/9.

To much damn money anyways they wouldn’t budge of sticker price.

still havent drove one yet tho…that could make the trunk seem way bigger :slight_smile:

interesting thread

I don’t work at the right dealer
triumph and can-am here sorry
my vote is for the R32, I have always liked them, much better than evo

Yea traded the 2 year old gli for it. R32 was nicer. Yea im going to install the parts myself. Also getting some more “stuff” for it. Impulse buys are not for the faint at heart. Bought the gli the day we first layed eyes on it. Got shit for trade 2! Would like to know who got that car from northtown as a used car. Never seen a winter and had a 1000 dollar exhaust on it.

If anyone knows of vw parts for less let me know. Im also looking into a supercharger for it.

http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/VFK11-03 :-p

dooooo iiiiiiiiiiit

So you are saying a cat-back from another company voids a vw warranty? I will keep that in mind while i never shop for a VW. Thanks

Yea that makes sense. I have been looking at parts for some of the daily drivers im looking at and found the same thing.