Anyone work at a Ski/board shop???

Looking for a deal on a set of Burton Cartel Bindings; something with white in them in a size large. Anyone got a hookup for a good price on these? I also need a board tuneup.

ColdAccord does…

I would do a tuneup for you but all my tools are at home :frowning: And for the 10 bucks i’d charge is not worth the gas to go home…

Check out Ride bindings, imho they have a lot more to offer than Burton. As for tuning, stop by the Ski Rack in east aurora for a mad tight tune up. They have a nice CNC controlled stone grinder.

95z28, and a few others on here work at ski sale/buffalo boards

Audisniper is the man to talk to

Thanks POOPRA but I have changed my name.

But if you want a hook up on Ride PM me…

Yep, smaefer will set you up.

Jeller

Yup, looks like he’s going to… going to stop out there Friday when I get paid and get new bindings and a tune-up for a sweet deal before I head back to HV.

hit up double j or smaefer they got mad leet tuning skills, im gonna head in there soon for a skiing jacket

If you go to see Smaefer, there is a very good chance you will see Rod Stewart as well.

Well looks like I’m a little late on this one but at Buffalo Boards in West Seneca we’ve got all sorts of deals going on throughout the store…a lot of stuff is 50% off. I know we carry Cartels, call up the shop and see what the deal is.

It seems to me that Burton’s prices are always the same everywhere. I’d also like a pair of Cartels, if a hookup can be had.

we have white cartels in size large, and i can hook you up with a nice price.

I can tune your board too, might even be able to do it for freeninetynine, while j00 wait

No Mediums? :frowning:

PM me the price, might jump on this when you get some mediums in.

burton is probably out of stock of everything. I can check the dealer website next time I work, but I doubt they have anything. most companies are sold out of everything by december

I will check if we have any mediums. what size are your feet? if they are 10 or smaller I def say go mediums

I take a size 10 shoe, size 9 boot, which is why I’d like mediums.

yea i take a 10 shoe and boot and I will be switching from larges to mediums this year

that is if i ever get to ride

You’re switching already? Didn’t you just get P1’s?

I got Cartels in large last year. this year, I got p1’s in medium. just haven’t rode them yet

New question for Dre or whoever has some experience with these…

I hike parks quite a bit and I’m sick of re-strapping in. What do you guys think about the rear entry style bindings?

Specifically the K2 Cinch series? Are they as stiff/responsive as a traditional strap-in? Are the highbacks less resistant to usage and might it break stomping something big?

What about K2 bindings in general? I must admit I LOVE the way they look (especially the Formula), and I want to go try a few sets on. I’m a bit suspicious because no vendors around here carry much of K2 bindings…

Here’s a picture of the highest end Cinch binding for 06-07.
http://pic.piclib.net/ski/img/assets/200607/060702020135cinchctx1.jpg