Anyone work at Sears auto?

hey guys does anyone here work at Sears Auto? I know there’s someone on here who used to work at the one by eastern hills mall. I brought a diesel jetta there once for like a thousand bux in brake stuff.

I need eibach pro kit springs purchased/installed and if anyone can let me use their discount I’d make it worth their effort :smiley: no homo.

nitroinsane

sears sells spring kits? thought they just did rims and tires

Me too but they sell eibach kits at pretty good prices. Sometimes they even stock them or so I’m told :open_mouth:

I don’t think I would let sears touch anything on my car other than tires

and you are giving them repeat business after that?

:lol:

Honestly you have no idea what the car needed. Not all cars are a simple pad and rotor job. I also have the cheapest hourly rate but I obviously am a fucking scam artist.

DUH!

Side note: Sorry I didn’t bring my car up… the shop decided to give me an inspection sticker in the end :slight_smile:

Beside diddyh2h I have very well trained techs.who have a very large background In the automotive field. You wouldn’t let us touch you’re car. I wouldn’t give someone parts without payment.

Edit I was in the shitter

no problem. 2 of 3 of my inspectors are now on injury leave.

What the fuck are you talking about? I hope your work is better than your English.

lol, im sorry:lol:

carry on

That jettas brakes were thoroughly fucked. And yeah they all seemed knowledgeable and putting springs on an FD is not a hard task. I suppose everyone here takes their cars to more respectable places like Hennessey?

Steve i can help you install the springs if you want.

why?