anyone work in car sales??

if so, i want to trade my car in before inspection time. i hate having to deal with trying to get it to pass emissions everyear, and it costs way too much to swap a header for 2 days to get a sticker. plus its time for a family car/sedan. im thinking camry se/maxima/ something like that…

I have a close friend who works at a Nissan dealer up in Greensburg at Star. He’s a good guy and can get you a pretty good deal. My dad just picked up a super nice civic at a very nice price. PM me if you want his info

Blk42PE (Chad) works for a dealer…can’t remember which one

Are you done with the car now then? Is it even finished?

Chad works for Wright. Talk to him, he was helping my mom out on a Grand Prix, but she went with her ES300 instead.

I saw some place on TV advertisiing new Camrys for $11,888. Crazy!

wright group up in wexford. He does their IT. His office is at the pontiac dealership.

Call me. I’ll get you taken care of.

my buddy’s dad works for spitzer toyota, we got a real good deal on her camry, let me know if you want his name and he’ll take care of you, real good guy

its about done, can’t really do much else other then turbo. cheapest kit is $3800.00

id rather trade this in, get a nice dd, and buy a used civic/sentra(b13), and have a weekrnd car. i hate having this as my dd, i put way too much into it to have it f’d up by always driving it, and can’t afford 2 paymesnts.

Pm’d you my number. hit me up tomorrow.

How much would you want to just sell the SE-R? Not everyone has to pass emissions.

whatever blue book says for an 06, plus all the aftermarket if they want it. i couln’t take any less then $2500 for the aftermarket