anyone work in construction

yup

i constuct cars & trucks!

i am a wire running monkey for the phone company… low voltage is cool…high voltage is bad…hey quik how much to re wire my house…

now you say something :doh:

I just finished redoing my basement. I rewired the whole downstairs, a little bit of plumbing, a lot of drywall, a new floor, some more drywall, a new celing(which is drywall). I fucking hate sanding that shit, my arms are still tired. I will be redoing my bedroom and a few other rooms after the summer, I will let you know.

x2…who do you work for???

I do HVAC work Jeff… I’ll PM you, then you can send me a msg. back if you need anything…

what all do you want rewired? pm for a detailed description of it

so you’ve been an electrician for 6 years but have played with wires since you were 15 :smiley:

I need a new driveway done in concrete. I need to see how much its going to cost I know its 10 foot wide and I’m going to guess and say 40-50 foot long…

no, i went to school for electrical when i was 15, then to another school to get a degree when i was 19

votec?

yes vo tech in high school then triangle tech

:cool: I was just busting you balls though…

Figuring 10’ x 45’ @ 4" thick you’re looking at about 5.75cy. That’d cost somewhere around $500 for the concrete give or take.

I’d get it done asap. Concrete prices are going up in July again. China is taking all of the bulk cement. All of PA concrete companies are on allocations.

No I need some one to actually do the driveway right :smiley:

I repaired a 10 foot x 9 @ 8 inches deep - secotion when I moved in and ordered the concrete. It was 219 for a Sq yard. But I need the whole thing done and I don;t have the time knowlege or tools to do it and do it so its level and right.

PS its the entrance to the main parking pad which is around back so the 10 x 50 section is an entrance drive that is on an incline…

Oh. Ok. Well, you know what the concrete costs now, though.

I’m not even sure what guys are charging per sq ft for flatwork now. Especially since they’d have to dig the old concrete out. If you were closer to Johnstown we have alot of good finishers as customers that I could refer you to.

The main entrance is actually asphalt and its starting to fall apart. I don;t want to re finish it then have to dig it up.

I’ll have to get some pictures later. what ever this guy was thinking before hand I have no clue he was a fucktard…

I went to Vo-Tech for 2 years for Electrical Occupations. It sucks because since I’ve graduated, I haven’t used any of those skills. I hope I didn’t forget too much.

dont worry you did… :mullet: